With 2014 coming to a close, it’s time to start thinking about your goals for 2015. My biggest goal is to finish The Designer’s Handbook.
When I get back to my regular writing schedule, I’ll share with you more insight around goal setting as a designer, but to help you get motivated for 2015, I’ve decided to gather a list of my top 10 most popular lesson from 2014 as well as announce a few offers that I have available to you all for a limited time only.
These are my top 10 most popular lessons from 2014:
- How To Fight Burnout As A Designer
- Open Letter
- How Budgeting Money Taught Me Time Management
- When Things Get Slow
- How One Last Second Portfolio Decision Impacted My Career Forever
- What Bob Ross And Painting Taught Me About My Tool Set
- Minimize Your Fear Of Launching
- How To Gain Respect As A Designer
- How To Find Client Fit
- Why I’m No Longer Motivated By Money
Here are a few offers that I’ve decided to launch as a way to help you get 2015 off to a great start:
- The Portfolio Workshop: Master Class: For a limited time only enrollment for this class is 20% off. Register Today!
- My Website As A Template: Many of you have asked If you could use it my homepage as a template. I was hesitant for some time, but I’m happy to announce that I’ve decided to make my homepage a template and make it available to you all. It’s a great addition to the workshop. Download It Today!
Happy New Year!